Scandinavian interior, bright, minimalistic, very functional but cosy, thanks to natural finishing materials. A space that encourages harmonious relaxation.
The 37m2 apartment consists of a living room and one bedroom, it enables comfortable rest for 4 people. The sunny bedroom has a large bed, a spacious wardrobe and a desk, thanks to which guests have a quiet place to work in the apartment. There is a sofa bed, table and chairs in the living room which is combined with the kitchenette. In the apartment you can prepare meals and sit down at the table together. The Pine Tree Apartment has a terrace with a direct access to the garden, and the lounge set and sunbeds allow you to use this area at all times of the day – from breakfast outdoors, through relaxing with a book, to romantic evenings by candlelights.
The apartment is located on the ground floor, on the sunny side. It is situated in a cosy neighbourhood on Aleja Południowa in Dźwirzyno. Natural materials were used for its finishing – guests are surrounded by light that comes through large windows. The whole apartment is kept in bright colours with the addition of the deep colour of the sea.
With attention to details
Our guests will find a number of facilities in the apartment:
- high-quality, mild, natural cosmetics and cleaning products by the Polish brand YOPE;
- well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge, an induction hob,
a kettle. In addition to the necessary accessories, such as tableware, cutlery, cooking utensils, we provide our guests with a high-quality Moccamaster drip coffee maker, coffee and tea;
- a fold-out sofa bed, a table and chairs for six people, and a coffee table in the living room;
- a shower, a washing machine and a hair dryer in the bathroom;
- comfortable double beds, spacious closets and bedside tables, and a set of fresh linens and towels for each guest in the bedrooms;
- additional equipment includes: an iron, an ironing board, a clothes dryer, a vacuum cleaner;
In the neighborhood
The Apartment PNE TREE is located in a very peaceful, quiet area in the former fishing village of Dźwirzyno, 10 km from the buzzing city of Kołobrzeg. The building is situated just 350 metres from the beach and the Wydmy dźwirzyńsko-grzybowskie Nature Reserve, which are within a 5-minute walk through beautiful white and grey dunes and a pine forest. A charming fishing port with traditional boats and a modern marina can be found in close proximity. Water sports enthusiasts will certainly be pleased by the proximity of Lake Resko Przymorskie, where you can practise, among others, kitesurfing, windsurfing or canoeing.
Booking system: HOTRES.pl